NUX UC-2 Mini Port USB Audio Interface for Mic MIDI Musical Instrument Recording Playback.
UC-2 is designed to give you a professional, portable audio and midi interface for your Windows or Mac OSX computer.
UC-2 supports Windows and Mac environments, to meet the needs for easy music production in a variety of situations with ultra high performance.
Since it supports recording and playback at up to 24bit/192khz, it can also be used for the playback of high-resolution sources delivered with superior audio quality over the internet.
1. Two front-panel balanced/unbalanced Mic/Instrument/Line inputs on combo XLR/TRS jacks.
2. Four unbalanced outputs on TS jacks.
3. HI-Z switch for instrument level input.
4. Peak level indicators for INPUT 1&2.
5. Trim 1&2 for Mic pre-amplifier input level control.
6. Support sample rate up to 192kHz with 24 bit resolution.
7. MIDI Input and Output interface.
8. Phantom power switch with front-panel indicator LED.
9. MONO switch for input monitoring.
10. Output level control.
11. A/B switch for headphone source selection.
12. Front-panel headphone output.
13. Driver supports for WDM/MME (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8), CoreAudio(Mac OSX 10.6.8 or later), and ASIO 2.0.
Package For The Model BG-1055080 includes:
1x Audio Interface.
1x Power Adapter.
1x User Manual(English & Chinese).
UsB device drivers can be downloaded from the website:
Mac OSX: http://www.nuxefx.com/uploadfile/2016/0516/UC-2%20for%20Mac.zip
Policy, Payment and Return Information
Accepting PayPal and Green Dot MoneyPak.
Processing your order within 1 business day.
Shipping to all over the US and Worldwide Express/Expedited within 4-5 business days by DHL and UPS.
We provide tracking number.
Please read carefully the product description and be sure that you indeed intend to keep the product before and after purchase.
We do not accept returns to any tools or sensitive equipment.
We Appreciate Your Business