ISK AT100 Condenser Studio Sound Recording Blue Microphone with Shock Mount.
Monomer: aluminum coating small vibration Ondo.
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz.
Sensitivity: -38± 2db(0db = 1V / Pa at 1kHz).
Output impedance: 200Ω ± 30%(at 1kHz).
Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω.
Equivalent noise level: 17dB A.
Maximum SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D).
Voltage: computer sound card 5V Powered.
1. Using aluminum coated with a patented shock small sound head.
2. Special sound head and structural design, computer sound card 5V Power supply, plug and play, easy to use.
3. Streamlined design, sleek, and elegant.
4. Excellent circuit design, high sensitivity, low noise, wide dynamic range and other characteristics.
5. Body made of zinc alloy and brass mesh head design, the structure is more durable.
6. The surface paint treatment process, a variety of colors ( Green/White/Blue/Champagne ) designed to meet the needs of different people.
Accepting PayPal and Green Dot MoneyPak.
Processing your order within 1 business day.
Shipping to all over the US and Worldwide Express/Expedited within 4-5 business days by DHL and UPS.
We provide tracking number.
Please read carefully the product description and be sure that you indeed intend to keep the product before and after purchase.
We do not accept returns to any tools or sensitive equipment.
We Appreciate Your Business